The Power of Informed Realtors
EarthCraft homes and buildings cater to market needs by providing high-performing buildings that improve indoor air quality, increase property value and save money on maintenance, repairs and utilities. EarthCraft-certified buildings typically remain on the market for a shorter amount of time than their conventionally built counterparts.
In any aspect of real estate innovation, realtors and brokers are crucial ambassadors for consumer adoption, more so when it comes to green building. Well-informed real estate professionals can help drive market demand for more energy-efficient homes, resulting in better outcomes for our communities and the environment.
Become an EarthCraft Realtor
EarthCraft Real Estate Professional Training
The EarthCraft Real Estate Professional training teaches the basics of building science, the benefits of green building and techniques and strategies for identifying demographics of green home buyers. In addition, you’ll learn the specifics of the EarthCraft program in order to most successfully present and market sustainably built, high-performance homes, all while earning continuing education credits.
- The role of indoor air quality in providing a healthful living environment
- The impact of energy and water costs on the lifetime cost of home ownership
- Techniques for identifying categories and demographics of green home buyers
- Strategies for marketing green buildings
- Tips on recognizing green home features and translating them into homebuyer benefits
- Background information on policy and mortgage incentives for purchasing energy-efficient buildings.
Trainings are taught by Southface staff, and all participants receive a bound, printed copy of the presentation, “Selling the EarthCraft House.”
For more information, or to register for a class, click here.
EarthCraft Real Estate Professional Resources
EarthCraft can provide a range of marketing tools to support your efforts selling EarthCraft homes. These include:
- Digital logos
- Case Studies
To request support materials, please contact a member of the EarthCraft staff with your request.
- For consumer materials, contact:
Greater Atlanta Home Builder Association
1 Dunwoody Park S, Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30338
- For training information and schedules, contact:
Southface Institute, Education and Research Department
- For marketing information, contact: